ATV Safety Training - Vegas Baby! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 09:16 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

ATV Safety Training - Vegas Baby!

Check out http://www.atv-youth.org/sub.asp?id=3

National 4-H council has scheduled 5 ATV Safety Training Programs this year, and the first one is coming up over President's Day weekend in LAS VEGAS! Off-Road.com staff is coordinating this one. 4-H picks up half your travel cost to get to Vegas, and your hotel and meals during the 2 1/2 days. This is open to adults and youth 12 years and older. Workshop is designed to get you basic safety info and skills to go back and do a workshop in your own community, with info on Grants from 4-H for your local training.

Check it out - FAST! We of course want you to come see us in Vegas, but there is one in every region, so just let them know where you saw it first.

---
2000 Honda 400EX - 2001 Yamaha Raptor - 1999 Honda 300EX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 07:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: ATV Safety Training - Vegas Baby!

so let me get this straight

we sign up, they send us to VEGAS, PAY FOR LODGING, and what else? OHYA what atvs they using? IM UP FOR IT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP? i looked at teh site, but got too excited and couldnt look throughall of it...

josh,,, see ya there?

Put on your seatbelt... I wanna try something.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-05-2002, 01:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Near as I can tell, YEP, 4-H wants to train people bad enough, that they'll pick up the tab for a weekend in Las Vegas. I didn't know they'd pay for half the getting-there cost too, but it says that on their info page. Suggest you call them SOON if you're interested! (Like, now...) Note that this is to teach you how to put on a training session of your own - it may or may not actually include riding time. Las Vegas is pretty stiff with their Dust Control/No Offroad Policy...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-07-2002, 01:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Deadline to register for Vegas Event is FRIDAY FEB 8....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode