Sport Quad question - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2002, 10:28 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sport Quad question

I've been riding 2 stroke off-road machines sence I was kid.....I've owned a banshee and sold it a few years ago. I want to know what new model 2001-02 sport 4 stroke will be even in the same ballgame as my old banshee. I like to catch air and the banshee needed mods for me. I weigh about 185 and am 6'1 I need something with good suspension and some nut. I don't feel like going the mod route again except for maybe a pipe and jet kit. Which sport model????

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2002, 01:30 PM

Re: Sport Quad question

2-stroke...not really anything....the closest to the shee now is the raptor...its a blast...im 6'1" and about 300 pounds and it handles kickin for me through the trails and on the track...I have no complaints...and this raptor is not widened at all...

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2002, 01:36 AM
raptor_rider

I have a Raptor, Banshee, 2 Blasters, Trail blazer and a oddesy, I weigh 200 lbs am 6ft. tall and love to catch air I ride the Balsters when I want to play in a small confined area, my Banshee when I want to get the ol adrenaline rush, and my Raptor when I want to Race on the moto x track jump at the dunes or trail ride at the ORV, with my Raptor around I have verry little need for the Banshee

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 04:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i would have to go with them also on that one. The Raptor would be the clossest thing to a shee thats 4 stroke. since yamamha fixed the gearing problem for 2002,for that reason i would go with the 2002 for that reason and because it is one of the best atv's ever made

'99 Chevy Tahoe Sport with hypertech, hotchkis sway bars, air raid intake, and flowmaster race muffler.
'89 Chevy K-5 Blazer (fullsize) stick, custom paint, 33" BFG A/T KO, flowmaster race muffler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode