Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Webber install, questions.
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2003, 04:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Webber install, questions.

Drury, I had forgotten about the manifold heater. It does work, I checked the voltage several weeks ago. I'll piddle with the choke plate thing and see if it will work better.

I actually don't shoot the cowboy action stuff, I have been shooting BPCR silhouettes at Ft. Chadbourne. I haven't had time to shoot there in several months. Matter of fact, I was in a wheat field in my CJ7 last night looking at some cattle when this fat coyote started to trot off across it. I had my Shiloh 40-70ss with me and I torched one off at him. I missed a smidge but he did relocate. Rapidly.

Blacklab, do you think the distributor advance needs that manifold vacuum or is the one on the carb enough to do whatever it does? The whole thing is just a mystery to me. I am going to end up learning how to be a mechanic just to keep up my jeep. Does anybody publish a good book on everything that needs done to a jeep? Maybe the Big Jeep Book? Goodness knows I need the help.

Sharps

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome