Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Boycot 4 Wheel Parts Warehouse
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2003, 05:37 PM
Biggie_Truck

Re: Boycot 4 Wheel Parts Warehouse

4Wheel Parts is the worst. I bought 5 36" superswamper radial from them. After 4 weeks I thought I should call and ask where they were. I was told that one shipped and the others would be another week. Then I got my credit card bill and found they billed me the day I ordered. After 3 more weeks and 2 killer snow storms (would have been nice to have them) I called again to find they still hadnt shipped. I cancelled them and got a rash of s%*#@ from them like it was my fault. Unbelivable.
[img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] Icing on the cake: when I got my other 4 tires from Natl. Tire & Wheel and mounted them all up I noticed a nasty shimmy from the back wheel. As is turned out that one tire had some buckled radials in two spots-guess where it came from?

Summit and Jegs are great. Accept returns no questions asked. Also National Tire and Wheel is good. When I got my last shipment they had sent me open caps and I needed all closed. It was my fault for not specing but I called and they sent me a set of closed without asking for the others returned. Thats more like it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome