Off Roading Forums banner

Toomeys Banshee Radiator

2K views 3 replies 0 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
Have any of you guys heard of the radiator Toomey racing made for the Banshee? I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and it finally arrived today. Its suppose to just drop right in, with no modifications required. And best of all they say it cools 100% better than the stock rad! This would be a good investment for guys who have modified motors as well as racers.

You can check it out at www.toomey.com

G
#2 ·
I saw it like 3 weeks ago on their site. Id love to have one. I think the price they are asking is double of what is fair. Let us all know what you think of the fit and finish. Did you buy directly from Toomey? Did you pay what they advertise on their website?

-cleartoy

G
#3 ·
The fit and finish I found to be excellent. Since I live in Canada, I had to pay quite a bit more because our dollar isn't as good as yours (man that sucks). And yes, I did order it directly from Toomey.

I like the piece of mind of not having to worry about piston failure due to the motor overheating. Also with the it running cooler, I should have more power on tap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.