Off Roading Forums banner

Show off your Christmas lights!

599 views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
#1 ·
Well, the subject pretty much explains it all. Post a pic of your Christmas lights. I know they probably dont' come out that great because of the lighting, but oh well.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I can't play this year James. I'm not doing them. Maybe next year. I might take some of my bosses house. I don't know how many he puts out. But it's a lot. I do know he added 38,000 more this year. And thats a small part of the big pic. And if you really want a laugh.........the city had to add 2 transformers........just for him!!
I won't say what the bill for a month costs him.(and adds anually to his display to what amounts to about 4 months of what I make
) He has animated 100 year old santa and elves (life size) behind glass on his porch. And on and on. It's awesome.

#3 ·
Hey dirt dog what part of Ohio are you from Im in Parma ,a suburb of Cleveland. Id like to take the clan to see your bosses house if it's not too far away. I see you work in Heaven (large salvage yard)
That' kinda like an alcoholic workin in a bar

#9 ·
OK. Here is my bosses house. Sorry for the crappy pics. It's all my dig. camera would do at nite freehand without my tripod. It's WAY!!!!! better to see it in person.
But anyway..........
This is coming down the street.

Attachments

#15 ·
There is lots more but it's taken me an hr to do this because ORC is sooooo slow. It's really way more awesome than the pics show. He has 4 acres totally done up. Here is a pic of his daughters house on the same property. To give you some idea of the scale........ the santa at the front of the house is 40 ft tall.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.