Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: help milkey white oil in air cleaner?head gasket?
1. A milky white color of the deposit indicates excessive moisture in the engine.
2. It could be a head gasket.
3. It may be a cracked head.
4. It may not be 2 or 3 above.
5. I may just be excesive condensation build up in the crankcase.
6. Monitor the coolant level for:
b. Oil in the coolant.
c. Collant smell in the exhaust.
d. Deposit build up on the plugs.
7. Do you have ANY White exhaust (after Warm Up)?