Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - I gotta Ram, I gotta Ram, I gotta Ram!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-18-2002, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
AJMBLAZER
Mud in my Veins

Re: I gotta Ram, I gotta Ram, I gotta Ram!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, thanks everybody.

Just put 30 miles on it tooling around the side roads, main roads, and back roads of my area.[img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I like that I have to relearn how a SFA rides.[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Only things resembling nerf bars to ever end up on it would more properly be described as rock bars.[img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Thinking some general purpose stuff first. BIG ASS automatic tranny cooler, putting my Pioneer CD head unit in it, switching all the fluids over to synthetic, something with the air intake (K&N drop in or a system, but dunno, have to do some research), front Class III receiver hitch, eventually a 3" high flow custom bent exhaust, blah blah blah.....[img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Oh yeah, ditching these 265/75R16 Goodyear RT/S tires for something with a bit more aggressive tread. Probably stay the same size though, these 3.55's wouldn't like 33's, I would like to keep the gas mileage around the 14.5mpg it says it gets now.[img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And and and and and and and.........[img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome