Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - 2500 loaded V-10 quad cab on the way
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 09:19 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 2500 loaded V-10 quad cab on the way

SS-- I am so disapointed with you...have you learned nothing over the years....diesel is the only way to go...but i guess maybe gas i cheap in your end of the beautiful USA. but anyhow, congrats on the new 2500...I my self have one on order also....I have a 03 White 3500HD Quad Cab Cummins HO w/six speed on the way...should have it in about five weeks...big_dodge_diesel is getting parked and i am going to do a major rebuild....details to follow later...but its going to start with rockwells all around four link front and rear (coils all around obiviously) new turbo and lots more boost....the truck is going to become a "trailer queen" of sorts... but most definatly not a show truck. I wont be on the street to much with it [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] any way now that that the wedding is over and things have settled down, i figured it was time for a new project. the project will be starting in about 2-3months. I will have lots of picts. by the way now that things have slowed down i swear i will be around here more often...i swear...any way--until later, Mopar to All---big_dd

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome