Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - 4wd Hardware lift kit for CJ.... bad bad bad
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-17-2002, 08:57 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 4wd Hardware lift kit for CJ.... bad bad bad

you may want to look at it this way: when things are mass produced and then you order them from a large company such as 4wd hardware, there are going to be frequent errors, now customer service should kick in there, and I have had bead experiences with them as well as several bad experiences with Performance Products. I have had friends who have had parts problems with superlifts before, I would have to say that they have an outstanding customer service department, that company stands behind there product! I, myself have had 2 pro-comp lifts now and have never had any problems with them... i have talked to a few reps from pro-comp at some jamborees and they seem to be pretty strong too. i don't know if i actually just said anything helpful or not, but i do know this for sure and will hold true with most any large company with a customer service department: the more you complain... the more you will get!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome