Off Roading Forums banner

Bone head!!!!!!!!!!!!

407 views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
I sold my buddy an 83 ranger 2.9V6 4speed with 2inch bodey and 3 inch suspention 31inch tires. He was bullsnitting with me the other day as we were talking about swaping the motor in it when he said I was an idiot. I was wondering why I am one. He then goes on to tell me that the truck has no lift besides the tires. He said the axles are still the same height off of the ground as a stock one that his neighbor has so it can't have a lift!!! That is a bone head!! I tryed and tryed to explain to him that the axles don't git a lift, the bodey and suspention do. He finaly admitted that ,yea, maybe the bodey is higher but nothing else. No matter what I said it was outfeild to him!!! H then asked if there was a way to lift the axles so he doesn't get stuck!! I said yes, buy some tires . As I said that he thinks he can fit 40's no rubbing problem. I measured and he almost rubs now... Bone head or not????? Bone head!!!! I think there needs to be some law on morons owning 4x4's and letting them drive them!!!!

G
#2 ·
Smack him in the head. REAL FRIGGIN HARD.

Then do it again because he drives a Ford.

Then smack yourself for owning that same Ford, if you did own it.

Then teach him the finer points about 4x4s. Every answer he gets wrong, SMACK HIM!

#3 ·
Sure, you can get bigger tires to raise the axles, but that'd be the easy way, haha. Tell him he needs to buy some unimog, volvo, or any other portal style axle. And when he does buy them, steal em and put em under your truck.

G
#4 ·
I did own the Ranger , for about a month. I took it out the first day and got it stuck in a little ditch, the same one I can take my stock S10 Blazer through. I blew the clutch out of it and said to hell with ford. And he is to cheep to buy good axles Jamus. The ones he would buy would be broken and welded back together and duct tape for seals!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.