Off Roading Forums banner

tuffy console and super seats

546 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  80cj 
G
#1 ·
I'm looking to put Steel Horse Super seats in my 90 YJ and a Tuffy stereo console. Does anyone know what the dimensions between the two super seats are for the console?

From what I've read in this forum it looks like the super seats are the best choice. I'm only 5'11' so height should hopefully not be a problem if they sit higher than stock seats.

thanks

#2 ·
The consensus on THIS board if FOR the super seats? I thought most of the people here would recommend against anything by rust horse... That said, Ive got RCI buckets in my CJ with an ammo can consol and have lots of clearance.

G
#4 ·
anybody know what other type of seats fit a 90 YJ?

I know what you mean about the rust horse. I am going to try and hit the salvage yards this week to see if I get lucky with used seats.

I've given the ammo can some thought......

#5 ·
dont worry about any other seat I have the super seats and they are awesome, by far the best seat you would actually put in a jeep. They hold on to you real well.

#6 ·
Spider I should recommend that you finish filling out your profile. Why? Because I just checked to see where you're located. And why was that? I have a pretty nice set of seats out of a YJ at work and wanted to see how far away you are. (we don't ship)
I wasn't going to reply, but I thought since your new..............................

and in case anybody else wants them.
they are grey with jeep all over them. They are factory vinyl and the rear is a fold and tumble. The drivers seat has one small tear (about 1" if I remember right) in it. price.........$150 for both front(s) and rear seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.