Off Roading Forums banner

I Just brought home my first Jeep

365 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Jeeper99xj 
#1 ·
I have been reading from this bulletin board for about a year now and know that there is no limit as to what you can do with a Jeep.

My wife and kids took me shopping on my brithday and we came home with a 2003 Wrangler Sahara in the Sienna color. We have taken the hard top off and put the soft top up and are now ready to roll.

#4 ·
1. Welcome to the forum.
2. Happy Birthday! Some of us already have had too darned many of 'em.
3. Thanks for filling out your profile, an email address would be nice.
4. Now that you've got the 2003 Sahara, guess who's going to be the "expert" on the forum!

5. Prepare to have your Brain picked like the Jeeep'll pick your wallet!

G
#5 ·
Hey Mark, you're from my neck of the woods. I'm from Northbrook, just spittin distance away. I'm away at college right now though so I'm no where near you, but Jeeper99XJ isn't too far also. So there are a few of us to go wheeling with. In fact there is a trip planned for the coming weekend of the 14th if you're interested. Bring the whole family it'll be fun. Send me a private message if you want more details. And have fun owning that Jeep!

#7 ·
Hey dude when's it leaving the pavement? I'm from vernon hills and wheel a lot. Let me know when you want to go or if you need any wrenching help. Some 1st mods i'd suggest would be front and rear tow hooks, a cb, removing the side steps and front bumper caps (if you don't rocks and tress will for you, i know from experiance), make some $5 sway bar disconects and ditch the rear say bar, getting a hi-lift jack, tow strap, fire extingusher, 1st aid kit, and shovel and mounting all that stuff safely. If you want i'm almost 100% sure you could have it ready for the run on the 14th. I'd be willing to help. Here's the info on the run on the 14th http://tellico.off-road.com/ubbthre...&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=2weeks&Main=872244

BarrelRoll

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.