Off Roading Forums banner

Finally, a pic of one of my Jeeps-CJ-3B

622 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  fratt77CJ7 
#1 ·
Just in case someone else wants to look a my Jeeps besides me.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Wow, Nice rig!

There's a '54 CJ3B sitting in Rockford, at the Cenex for sale. Price $3500, 4" Lift, 35's, a SBC powerplant and an Warn Overdrive... and me, It's all I can do to keep from whipping out the checkbook and writtin' a bad check. I ask the guy why he was selling it..."To get money to complete his girlfirends Mustang project." I must have looked at him like he was ever livin' flippin' nuts because he quickly added the he's got a '48 CJ2 at home that'll keep the "Jeep Fever" in check for a while.

I'll admit, I'm a tad bit jealous....

#10 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys. To be fair it looks a whole lot better in the picture than real life. The body is hurtin' pretty bad. But the drivetrain is in pretty good shape. I believe it is also almost all original, even has a working Ramsey PTO winch on the front. I hope to rebuild/resto it someday but am still trying to get my CJ-7 back on the road. For now I just enjoy driving it as is around town and some dirt when I can find it. Thanks again,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.