What's for dinner?

996 views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  JEEPN 
G
#1 ·
What\'s for dinner?

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: What\'s for dinner?

desert tortoise, kangaroo rat, baby harp seal, and i couldn't find any spotted owl, john musta got the last one :)

#16 ·

Funny you should ask. I came home from work tonight and she was making frozen pizza.(that was wierd but she worked late) I passed on the dinner as I needed to work on the lawn mower. (can't set down and eat or I'll never get up anyway
) So I get started and come in for some "liquid refreshment" after a 1/2 hr. "You burn something honey"? D@mn *(&^(*&%(*&%&^ I forgot the other pizza. Oh yummy.
I now have a 12" ninja throwing star of death. It was kinda funny. She was beating it on the stove just to show me how hard it was.
BTW.............I passed on supper 2nite and stayed with the liquid diet after that.

#20 ·

Sorry, I am not very PC! I am from the old school and my post was meant to be taken that my neighbor's daughter is very cute and would be fun to have fun with, nothing violent. I guess the world is changing and there is way too many f-d up people out there messing up our thought possess. A few years ago my post would have taken allot different.

#21 ·

I think you're confused. This is a Jeep board not Hee Haw and then it would be, "What's for dinner, Grandpa?"

Misty Rowe, Barbi Benton and Marianne Gordon kept me watching for years. Doubt they look as good now as they do in the reruns.

G
#22 ·

Well i was working on the jeep tell 1 am, Girlfriend was out of town so i drank my dinner, 12 pack of budlight and bag of popcorn...
Its great when she is gone, i know the jeep loves it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.