Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Got the bug, off to Cedar City!
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2002, 03:31 AM
Jaffer

Re: Got the bug, off to Cedar City!

Yeah, right, Brad ... just a "scratch" ... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Brad did a great job spotting me at the NM event, non the less.
I began to realize he was actually "driving" the rig and I was just turning the wheel for him!
We communicate well and he knows where to put the tires.
We would have place a LOT better last go around except for a few newbie boo boos ... I thought my tie rod was tougher than a huge sandstone outcropping. The tie rod lost ... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
And we DQ'd two gates by clipping a cone and getting too close to an out of bounds ribbon. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img][img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
We were all but sunk when on the next to last gate The Princess slipped sideways into a V shaped waterfall...[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img][img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img][img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]... just when it looked like we had made up it free and clear.
But, our enthusiasm is undimenished! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
It fealt great to be in on the action instead of on sidelines.
Here's a pic of Brad and The Princess ... with the points leading Currie entry in the back ground ...

When ya plays ... yas gotts ta pays ...

Which us luck! ... and yeah ... no hood required ... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome