Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - nobody get nervous- but I had a Heart Attack
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2002, 07:49 PM
raminaredickson

nobody get nervous- but I had a Heart Attack

yup yup middle aged over weight white man that drinks to much and wheels / at least thats what they told me / last weekend healthy as an OX - come monday after noon I,m on my way to the hospital to ICU telametry unit / boy thats a place you dont want to visit even to visit / WED morn I did the gerbil thing on the tread mill and passed with fly,in colors / before MON never took a pill in my life other than a hang over or the flu / now I take pills so I can take MORE pills / its amazing how quick your life can change right in front of your eyes / never been on a DIET in my life and I can see why people cant stay on them [THE FOOD SUCKS] / all them greasey chesse burgs and 8 million gallons of BUD musta done me in / I dont regret it - it was fun while it lasted [ 42 years ] now I,m a gerbil on a tread mill eat,in salad and drink,in BUD LITE [yuk] / I,ll calm down food and drink wise but now I,ll wheel even harder / gotta stay a live for something / thanks for listening to my ramble
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 862668-53-367606-dblogo30.jpg (4.7 KB, 3 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome