Off Roading Forums banner

Want to buy a good-running Sammi in GA

390 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  4x4xgirl 
G
#1 ·
Hi, I'm looking to buy a good-running Sammi in GA. I'm looking to make a purchase soon (within the next week or so). Funds are limited, but I do have about $1600 to invest.

#6 ·
-GaZuki-
Actually Im trying to get a tin top before you spot one.Only so many of em left here in Ga

Seriously though,If I cant get the power issues under control after wallet fulls of replacement parts,itll be my donor vehicle.Im not looking to get corvette power or nothing,just the 5mph or so that I lost for no reason

G
#7 ·
hey mudslide a buddy of mine has 2 tintops for sale in N.C. if your interested...... i told billy bob about them so he has 1st dibs...... 900.00 for both.... drop me a message if youre interested

#8 ·
Mudslide,

There is (or was) a good looking tin top in Clayton for sale a little while back. I didn't care for the color, (medium Blue) but the truck was impressively sharp. I haven't been through there in a couple of weeks or so, so it could be gone by now. I'll ride up and have a look if'n ya want me to. There is also a guy up the street that has two soft tops sitting in his back yard. I've never seen either of them move over the last year that I have been watching. Both of them look good from the road. I can check 'em out for you if you'd like.

I know that this will be a good opportunity to get the tin top that you want, but have you thought about the fact that you could buy a 16 valve 1.6, tranny, and a 2" body lift for less than what you'll have in another truck. Maybe even new transfer case gears for that matter. Something to think about.

4x4xgirl, I have not heard either of these three trucks run, but I will get information for you as well if you are interested. They are all in North East GA.

#9 ·
Actually,Im not really looking for a tintop,I was just sayin that cuz I know GAZUKI has been looking for one for a while and thought that would be a good motivator for him to go find one
I still have my eyes open scanning around fer ya though,GAZUKI.
mygreen-Let me know bout those 2 softops,condition,etc when ya have a chance.Appreciate it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.