Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Hello? Resurrection Joe? WHOTHE HELL IS THIS !?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-26-2002, 02:48 PM
Resurrection_Joe

Hello? Resurrection Joe? WHOTHE HELL IS THIS !?

Thats what I imagine my family is saying when they intercept my tube door orders, anyway, I have one official ordered cash in hand gonna go buy the steel lah dee dah.

BTW - They guy who ordered em is going to review them on www.c4x4.com, good deal no? He also ordered a cupholder that I hope I can pull off hehehehe, and an angled bar.

So as a lark, here's some funny pictures I have to celebrate.

My kind of motivational poster!

My big wagonload of crap I've scavenged. Seen here kind of is - My big flat black toolbox, my air tank for OBA, a reciever hitch I'm going to rezzyweld onto my truck and about 8 ammo boxes. Not seen is my seats, which are inside a truck to protect them from rain.

[image]SORRY NO IMAGE ORC WONT TAEK MY PICS FOR SOME REASON[/image]

You wish, you just plead and beg to the gods that YOUR toolbox had a superbadass masking tape and razor blade made skull on top of it! Masking tape and razor blades now allow me to draw anything on anything, so watch out!

My nice little welding area, and UJ's horrendous pile of [censored] that he will never ever clean up.

[image]SORRY NO IMAGE ORC WONT TAEK MY PICS FOR SOME REASON[/image]

THATS ALL

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome