Off Roading Forums banner

ATTN: 72 dreamer

604 views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  72dreamer 
#1 ·
Found this the other day and thought that it would make a great sig pic for you. Don't know why, just struck me as your style. Enjoy!

Attachments

See less See more
G
#3 ·
aw man.
a million thanks shagginstein! i'll show it off proudly. it's a bit on the lewd side, so it's really not my style. my style's a little more subtle, like doggy, butt if you insist...

schucks, look at that. i even got straight, newlyweddeded, males thinking about me!

#4 ·
In reply to:

i even got straight, newlyweddeded, males thinking about me!
Aw man, you had to go there, didn't you...
I may have thought of you, but it was purely because you're a horndog and I thought this was funny.

If you think that it's lewd, you've obviously never been to Mardi Gras. I went last year, and let me tell you that the quote on that coin is pretty tame compared to some of the stuff you hear and see there...

As soon as a certain moderator sees it he'll probably make you get rid of it, but it'll be fun until then

G
#5 ·
me? never been to mardi gras?
not without my bag of goodies!

i partake in the festivities but i don't get vulgar or obnoxious. i leave that for the cretins. i get results with words like "honeydews" , "flower" or "butterfly".

you mean someone will censor my honeydews?
you got a whole naked chick as your sig! that won't be fair.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.