Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - GET THE D.U.I. I HAVE ONE IT'S GREAT!!!!
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-31-1999, 05:05 PM
CJDave
Keyboard Implanted

Re: GET THE D.U.I. I HAVE ONE IT\'S GREAT!!!!

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] i THINK the term "Unified" means that I doesn't use any ancillary equipment boxes with wires, plugs, and so forth to go to the distributor and back. That is a real worry to me, especially when so many Jeepers cary a spare....it they are so darn good, why the spare (referring to the motocraft setup) And....as far as I am concerned, the same goes for any split system like MSD has....why take the risk. When the democrats win the next election and dirtbag-the-second declares SUVs illegal and orders them hunted down, wouldn't it be nice to just hop the fence and grab distributor parts off an old GM so you can keep your Jeep running and stay ahead of the UN black helicopters and Hummers? In the coming years it will be a big advantage to have garden-variety parts on your SUV so you won't be dependent upon anybody selling you one and them becoming a felon for doing so. Hey, just remember that you heard it here first.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJDave

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome