Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - hello board...
Thread: hello board...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 09:26 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

hello board...

I own a 1979 jeep cherokee with a 76 fronend face lift, I ditched the plastic bumper and square headlights. 360 carter afb with edelbrock performer intake upgraded cam (rv style) dual exhaust & running 33 bfg mt's with a 3" lift putting a 2 " body lift on it. it is white with that black stripe....yayayaya bought originally for 3K it was in very nice shape but since then.. sigh cough cough..... the interior has been worn out... looking to upgrade seats, perhaps lincoln mark III buckets in front, someone hear a long time ago showed me that and thinking about a center console to hold those monster soda drinks. I would also like a nice front winch capable bumper and toying with the idea of an electric fan for added cooling once motor is shut off for stop and go traffic and multiple short trips... ther tht's my story in a nutshell I have the quadra trac dana 44's front and rear with the granny gear under the driver seat. oh yeah has anyone ever ripped out the carpet and did like one of those be liner coatings to the interior, i am thinking about that, hate freeking carpet....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome