Off Roading Forums banner

235/75\15X7 chr. mods for sale Dallas 6/03-6/07

304 views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Ionsponge 
#1 ·
235/75\\15X7 chr. mods for sale Dallas 6/03-6/07

See pics, $100.00, first person with the money in their hand gets 'em.

Details below...

I have been saving these for the next sammi but since I've been unemployed, money is getting tight. 3 out of 4 have pretty good rubber left on them. 3 out of four have pretty good rims. The one tire below par is not mounted to the one rim below par (make sense?).

Here is the story~

1 wheel has some pretty "ruff" seats. The installers used an air wrench and by the time I got around to rotating the tires, over a year had passed... jerks. I had to replace a lugnut...

1 tire is out of balance pretty bad. Worst on the freeway of coarse. This 1 had some mud inside the rim that I missed and the two hour drive home was all it needed.

All rims are showing a bit of rust (thank you, Salt Lake) but not deep rust, just blemishes to the chome finish.

All of the tires are doing that classic, lots of rubber on the outside edges, less than half an inch in the center thing.

I will give the stock spare to the buyer, it might even be the factory original rubber (kinda dried out).

Anyway, I live in Carrollton Texas. I am using this time at home to clean the garage some, and like I said, we need the money.

I am offering them to my community here first ~ $100.00 to the first one with money in hand. I need them gone by friday, but I am firm on my price.

My home email is Jhofmann10 (at) attbi.com just put it all together and replace (at) with @.

Jim

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: used 235/75 on 15X7 chome modulars for sale:

And finally, I tried to take a pic of the uneven tread on the out of balance one. I don't think it came out very well. Shouldn't be an issue in the dirt.

There you have it, the wheels are not specialy backspaced or anything like that. And all I did was roll them out of the garage and hose them off.

If you need more information, let me know.

Jim

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.