Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - CJ-TR ignition set and wiring harness
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2002, 10:40 PM Thread Starter
Brhino

CJ-TR ignition set and wiring harness

Received my ignition kit the other day in the mail that I ordered from TR. I paid $215 for the setup and it is worth every penny, in fact some of the best money I have ever spent on the Jeep. I had to replace the Prestolite stuff so the kit was the different distributer/cap etc, directions and wiring harness. The wiring harness is the impressive part. I cannot believe the quality of the wire, the labels on the wires and the routing layout. The wires have awesome insulation and are labelled permanently. If you people do anything, spend the money on his harness. It will save you oodles of time and looks like the system belongs there from the factory. This thing is worth much more than he is charging.

Aarons been taking some heat here and this post is not to divert attention or kiss up. The man does good work and is as cuddly as a porcipine. Always has and always will be like that-live with it. I still have learned much from him and have taken a punch or two from him too. But he really deserves credit on his kit.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome