Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Have you ever seen a CJ7 with a 502 V8??????
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2002, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
DanStew
Keyboard Implanted

Have you ever seen a CJ7 with a 502 V8??????

We were playing in the mud last weekend and this dually truck towed in a big jeep on a trailer. Had a big lift, wide boggers in the rear, skinny boggers in the front. looked pretty darn mean. Well he let the jeep sit on the trailer for an hour. Everyone was playing in the mud hole churning it all up. Then finally this jeep was pulled off the trailer and started to drive around, drive around wouldnt even be the term.I mean her flew around. I have never seen a CJ go that fast in dirt before, or on the road. The dual exhaust let out in front of the rear wheels. the outlet was so big i could put my leg in there. So he started to make so mud runs. Flinging dirt bout 50 feet in the air. After getting it warmed up he tried to the big mean hole. This hole swallowed all of the quad runner guys that entered. Full size trucks sank up to the doors in it. Well he got his start to the hole and gunned it Mud flew everywhere and when he hit the hole it looked like it just exploded. Well he got stuck. Then he got yanked out and he did it again. Same result. That is when i walked over to him and asked what is in the jeep. "502" he said. He asked if he can be in the jeep club. I told him to just come on by. Well he tried to get through the hole 3 more times, each time unable to get through.The hole was real deep and real small, so when he hits it he just digs deeper because the walls are so steep. I was impressed even though the jeep got stuck. That was the healthiest jeep i have ever seen. And he ran that blue gas. Another person told me that who has seen him out there before. Well it is possible with a shoehorn to put a 502 in your jeep guys!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Take a look at the pic.

Dan Stewart 1963 CJ5 "Caloosa jeepers" member
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 746581-502Jeep.jpg (53.5 KB, 2 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome