Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - O/T.. My cats.. if anyone cares..
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 09:34 PM
JP2LV

Re: O/T.. My cats.. if anyone cares..

well i'm bored too so i'll play along:
once dogs are trained, they'll never $h!t in the house again, plus you don't ever have to mess with it like you do with a litterbox

my dog doesn't drag anything over the carpet, he's smart enough to wipe outside

dog maintence is like Jeep maintence, do a little bit everyday and they'll always be there when you need them

of course dogs need attention, why would you get a pet and not pay any attention to it? thats just cruel

cats don't take orders from you because there brain is to small to understand commands

my dog hardly ever barks, the only time he does he's chasing chipmunks, moles, or our neighbors cat, but then again he is neutered

i know my dog hears more than just bla bla bla, when i mention the words Jeep, ride, or outside i can see a smile on his face

as far as a piece of fruniture, our dog is usually in one of three places, his pillow in front of the fireplace, his pillow by the back door, or in his kennel sleeping, unless someone calls him over to them. as far as room to roam, we have a scottish terrier and about 3/4 of an acre in our backyard for him to explore, more than ample room for a dog his size.

Your turn [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome