Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - THE LIFT IS OFF!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2002, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
AJMBLAZER
Mud in my Veins

THE LIFT IS OFF!

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! THAT POS RANCHO 2-3" LIFT IS OFF MY TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

It's sitting in the basement in a box. Should I put send it to Rancho with a note attached that says "KEEP YOUR SH$T!!!" ?

Only problems were the bushing on the back of the diff that Rancho uses doesn't quite work right for the stock configuration, the front diff skid plate won't bolt back up because the stuff it bolted to was removed to make the lift work, and I forgot to get the bracket for the idler arm so he left the stock one on there. I'm going to get the correct bushing for the diff on Friday, I can jimmy something up to get the skid plate on there, and I'll have the Moog bracket for the idler arm later this week, so he can put it on next week.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.............. .it rides so much better, and even steers better. Next week with the idler arm on it should steer great! I'll finally be able to drive it in a straight line![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Now I just have to get rid of these RS5000's for some Bilstein HD's.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, hit 100,000 miles about 2 weeks ago.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

If you're in the Western Michigan area and need work done on your truck, call Brian at Off Road Motorsports in Grand Rapids. (616)455-8611 Does great work at great prices. Nice guy too!

Chrome sucks
285/75R16, 255/85R16, & 305/70R16 fit on a stock GM IFS fullsize 4x4 truck when on the stock 16x7 rims.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome