Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - buying used Jeep - tips?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2002, 05:12 PM
Joker2002

Re: buying used Jeep - tips?

Thanks for the help so far guys. Appreciate it.

And I'm sorry to disappoint you LEVE, but I will be buying a used Jeep when it comes time to get another vehicle. I know that buying a used vehicle is just like buying problems, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. I would not consider buying a new Jeep because I don't enjoy the fancy, non-rugged look of the TJ interior. I don't much care for the outer appearance either. Anyway, since my dad will be down here 3 hours away when I'm at college, I will be the one that learns how to work on the Jeep. I know more about them than he does already, as crazy as you might think that sounds. Just because he's older doesn't mean he's more knowledgeable.

Also, I'm afraid I have no idea what you meant in your little "Oh yep, and one other thought" section. I didn't understand the message or the analogy between the computer technician and mechanic.

Blake
93 YJ/4.0L/33x12.50s/D30 front/D35 rear/NP231/AX-15/3" Rough Country suspension/1.25" shackles

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome