Off Roading Forums banner

Anyone have some Yj motor mounts?

414 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  wades_76_CJ7 
#1 ·
I bought a YJ frame to build my YJ-7 on and i need some YJ I-6 motor mounts. The ones that mount to the engine itself. My CJ mounts are totally different. I can buy new rubber mounts but i can't find any of the stamped steel parts in my catalogs. If you have some that you don't need after a V8 swap let me know how much. thanks, Wade

76 CJ7, 258,Jeep T18, D20 TC, D30 & AMC20.
4" Superlift, 33" SSR's
Will trade extra kidney for Jeep parts!!

#2 ·
no one has any of these laying around? come on.

4" Superlift, 33" SSR's

#3 ·
Arent those usually included with the frame?

=-Ben
94 ZJ - Work Commuter.
89 FSJ - 6-inch Rustys on the way!
87 YJ - 5' of lift, Xterrains 33's. ARB Snorkel.
48 CJ2A - Lawn Sculpture.
Square-Eyed Jeeps Unite!!!!

#4 ·
i would check all the 4wheel drive shops in your area. someone probably has some that are laying in a corner. i have some, but they are for a 4 cyl. totally different. if you don't have any luck, there are a couple shops around here that always have that kind of stuff laying around. let me know if you need me to look for you.

J ust
E mpty
E very
P ocket

#5 ·
I will call the local jeep shop guru. i didn't even think to call him. but in answer to YJaroundtheworld, no. the parts i need are what bolts to the engine and they usually get taken out when someone pulls the motor. 'tis the reason for me not having them. i bought the frame and didn't even think to ask the guy if he had them. and it is about 100 miles to go back and see. if i can't find some i will call him.

4" Superlift, 33" SSR's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.