Off Roading Forums banner

Putting a face to a name.

4K views 117 replies 42 participants last post by  purevil71 
#1 ·
Since I read this BBS everyday and I'm seeing the same handles all the time, I thought it would be neat to see some faces to go along with the names! Sort of like when you talk to someone on the phone all the time but never meet them you kind of get a mental image of what they might look like. Same thing applies here, so if you have a pic of yourself you whould like to share(by yourself or better yet standing next to your zuk!) lets see them! Here's mine it was taken a little over a year ago the day my son was born. If I look tired it's from being up all nite waiting for the little bugger to come out!

Matt Schiccatano

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
ahhh!
http://members.home.net/nehsoft/sammynme.jpg

Run for your life!

Women and children first!!!

BTW, I'm thinkin' of "RhinoLining" my hood to cover up the hideous dents and rust spots, to reduce glare and to make it look more like the Space Shuttle... Okay, I'm kidding about the Space Shuttle.

Ack

#10 ·
Here's my mug digging into the valves, and another of me in the Zuk.

Oh yeah, that's wildweasel and mxnhid in the background.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

#19 ·
I'm fairly new on this board. But I figure I just bought my first couple sammi's(a LWB and a SWB for parts), and i'm in love, so i'll be around for awhile. I might even ask any one of you a stupid question some time soon! So you may as well see my ugly face!....
as you can tell, hehehe,... the camera loves me!
oh, and i didn't edit the pic. my friend took it and sent it to me.

Attachments

#25 ·
Scott, you POSER!

J/K

Skeet, you running an REP 8000 winch?

You look a lot like H8Monday on the SWB BBS, you sure you're not two-timing on us?

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.