Off Roading Forums banner

lineup pic from zookin 2k1

351 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  87zuke 
#1 ·
HEllo Zookists,

Here is another Zookin 2K1 tidbit. It is the "impossible" lineup pic from Sunday morning. It is 1000 pixels wide, but I can suppply the original to anyone who wants it, it is 2644 pixels wide.

Also, I have created some computer wallpaper with this image on a baked mud background with the words "Zookin 2K1" in groovy chrome and the dates underneath. If you want a copy , please email me ( daxe@snakefoot.com ) and let me know what resolution you want (640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, etc) and also if you only run 256 colors, so I can knock it down to 8 bit color for you. It's 'native' size is 1024x768x24bit.

~daxe

PS..can anyone ID everyone in the lineup? I missed a few of the names and the nicks if they are on this BBS.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Can you E-mail me a large copy of the lineup? Thanks.

I have some of the identities, maybe with others we can piece this together and get all the names.

From the right going left are:

Got Zuk (Jim Wallace), Heidi (1/2 of mxnhid), Shannon (Yankee Tim's other 1/2), Wyld Bill (Bill Bouchard, not on this BBS yet), JEEPN (Myself, Mark Courtenay), 87Zuke (Jim, last name unknown), dunno (it's either Bill's or Jim's, can't see it well), Daxe (yourself), Glenn's stocker, dunno (can't see it well), zooky (Randy B), Wildweasel (Glenn Loud), mxnhid (Max Muller, other 1/2), ??? (Bob), WSB (Wayne), Yankee Tim (Tim Walters), unknown.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

#4 ·
You got more than I got, but you missed one and misidentified another. Here's your list with corrections:

Got Zuk (Jim Wallace), Heidi (1/2 of mxnhid), Shannon (Yankee Tim's other 1/2), Wyld Bill (Bill Bouchard, not on this BBS yet), JEEPN (Myself, Mark Courtenay), 87Zuke (Jim Bova), WSB (Wayne), daxe (Daxe Rexford), John (not on this board, wheels with Randy) Glenn's stocker, dunno (Don't know his name either, but he trailered in and took a big dip in the mud hole), zooky (Randy B), Wildweasel (Glenn Loud), mxnhid (Max Muller, other 1/2), ??? (Bob), dunno (anyone??), Yankee Tim (Tim Walters), unknown.

Thanks, Mark.

someone know the rest of the info?

~daxe

#5 ·
ok ill try it. Im listing just the corrections, The rig closest to bob that cant be identified is Joe M. and the mudder guy was Bill and i cant remember the drivers name this early in the morning, but joe also knows them from up north. Every thing else looks good.

#6 ·
Bob's handle is "Yankee Bob" (imagine that). But he was also affectionately known as "Barfin' Bob" in the past, but now I hear he's known as just plain ol' "DOG KILLER"./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Yankee Tim/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

#7 ·
How could I possibly forget about Joe! Man, I'm so ashamed. I also blame it on the long ride home...yeah, that's it.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 7" Lift, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.