Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Dixie Run role call..
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2001, 03:25 PM
Caver Dave
Mud in my Veins

Re: Dixie Run role call..

I'll be there, hopefully with the Mossy. The engine, tranny, Transfer, axles and wheels are in, brakes need adjusting, etc. About 2 days worth of little stuff should be done this weekend. It still needs too much work to drive the whole way (rightside balljoints are shot w/ 1/4" play top & bottom), so I'm looking for some transpo from the DR to Winston-Salem (it's on the way...I40). Anyone going east with spare trailer space or tow vehichle? I can kick in for <font color=green>fuel</font color=green> and some <font color=red>BEER</font color=red> at the DR! I had a tow vehicle lined up, but the guy has a Dr.s appt. (workers Comp) on Friday that he can't miss. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I do have access to a tow dolly if it helps.

As a backup, anyone got a spare seat for a Jeepless (running that is) jarhead? I'm planning on arriving Wednesday night (w/o Mossy) or late Thursday (w/ Mossy). I'm looking forward to meeting everyone from the SWB. Is everyone staying with the herd at Murphy?

Caver Dave
'72 Commando "Project Mossy"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome