Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - campbell hausfeld welder
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2001, 09:04 PM
sas87yj

campbell hausfeld welder

ok this wheelin buddy of mine has one for sale-$50. it's a little 115v 70 amp arc rig. welds up to 1/8". i know i can't build a bumper with it but would it be of ANY use on my jeep? like when i broke my front shackle mount? i can't weld so i can teach myself and i am looking at a mig wire feed hobart 135 but thought for $50 this little arc could be something to learn on.

WELDERS
Stick / Arc Welders SHOP WELDERS CATALOG Flux Core Welders MIG & Flux Core Welders Stick / Arc Welders --------------- Featured Accessories --------------- Brushes & Hammers Flints, Lighters & Argon/CO2 Gases Hand & Face Protection MIG Conversion & Oxy/Acetylene Kits
Previous Page 2 of 3 Next
70 Amp Arc / Stick - for up to 1/8" Ga. Steel
Model: WS0950
115 volt stick welder is great for general around the home projects
Welds mild steel up to 1/8" stainless steel too!!
Infinite amperage adjustment allows for precise heat selection
Works with 1/16' or 5/64" diameter electrodes

Warranty: 1-Year
Approx. Retail-New Unit: $135.00

Click on the image to enlarge

The WS0950, 70 amp arc welder sits inside a sturdy metal case and is perfect for repairing tools and equipment. It welds up to 1/8" thick steel in a single pass and includes an informative guide for welder usage and range of material. The Infinite amperage control allows for a larger weld beads. The WS0950 is truly built to last and the 5 year warranty proves our commitment to your enjoyment. Always wear face, hand and body protection during welding applications and our accessory sections have all the welding necessities.

thanks for any advice from the welding gurus

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome