Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Cooling Problem. Any suggestions?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2001, 11:00 AM
CJDave
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Cooling Problem. Any suggestions?

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Well, what do you know! I was JUST reading the latest SUMMIT catalog and there is a Deadenbear item that helps a SB Shev-Lay "Burp" better. Here I thought that BURP was my own proprietory term.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] I'm telling you, the problem is in the BURP, not the fan, or the radiator.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] If you are a smart Joyzee dweller, you will rig a burp line from an available plug on the front of the intake manifold to the top tank of the heater and try that![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]BTW.....burp lines are COMMON on industrial and stationary engines.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] GET INDUSTRIAL!!!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJDave
A Jeep Skunkworks run by Moonguys[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img], buildin' the ultimate SNOJEEP!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome