Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Temperature Gauge Question
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-10-1999, 04:00 PM
Posts: n/a
Re: Temperature Gauge Question

There are two 3/8 pipe plugs on the drivers side,lower engine block that you could use to install a mecanical temp guage. You will probably need an adapter from autometer or stewart/warner to fit the 3/8 pipe. I used one in a V-8 AMC with no problem. (same size pipe plug)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome