Off Roading Forums banner

is there any spring sag here?

353 views 2 replies 0 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
By looking at the picture, can you tell if my YJ has any spring sag, and if so, how bad it is? The first picture is pretty easy to see. My frame is about 19". The picture to the right is also of my front frame, as seen from between my tubular bumper. The green lines point to the bottom of the frame where I measured (you know, that tube-like crossbar that a frame cover usually hides). Same for the bottom picture, only it is of my rear (well, the rear of my Jeep). /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif So basically about 19" in the front, depending on where you measure, and 18.5" in the back. (What say you, 91muddyj? It's hard to compare to your measurement since I have an aftermarket bumper.)

Blake
93 YJ/4.0L/30s (Soon to have about 7" of lift!)
"Drive it like a wild man!"

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Why don't you compare the measurements fo the spring to frame.. that would be more accurate... take a picture of the actual spring, and we can see if it is sagging. if their is any Neg arch, then they have sagged

JR
"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime And Wonder If They Have Ever Made A Difference, But The Marines Don't Have That Problem" R. Regan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.