Off Roading Forums banner

WOW !! We made it home!

373 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Billy Bob 
G
#1 ·
TD Graham and I just returned home from the Dakota Challenge in Rapid City South Dakota!
We ran his Rotary powered Zuke on three 5+ trails and One of them "HANGMAN" has NEVER been ran with a Suzuki until now! WE met several people and had a BLAST!
Troy also won the "BEST ENGINEERED NON-JEEP AWARD"!
CONGRATULATIONS TROY!!
I had a blast and I know Troy did too!
I will return next year with XS-PARTS and we can do it all over again!Beautiful country and scenery everywhere you looked!
Thanks Troy for having me along!

__________PORTER_________

#3 ·
Tim,I am glad you had such a great time.Maybe we zukes should take it over and give away non-zuke awards.Congrats to TD and Tim,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

#4 ·
Porter- glad that you had a great time. Hopefully TD will have photos with him when we see each other again...soon... Mitch and I had a nice long journey this weekend to BB's got the Sammy home...and it is nestled in the garage with my big blue one... SIGH... looks like my brand new honda accord is going to have to get used to being outside in the snow this winter!
See ya soon
Rae

86 SAMMY
33"BFG MTA'S, YJ rear, 3"rears up front, w/breeze droplinks, breeze crossover steering & track bar, DT shocks, locked f&R, 4.16 case, weber, header...HUSBAND BUILT AND WIFE DRIVEN...

#6 ·
come on rae, thats a good place for the honda./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif the zuks are right where they belong....../wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.