Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - M/T Classic & BFG MT KM
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 03:49 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: M/T Classic & BFG MT KM

First thing...I made a mistake. He's running 275/85/16 BFG's, not 285/85's. And I thought that the stock rims are 16X6.5 inch. Really don't see much snow out in NC, except maybe a day or so all year. Since I have a 2wd truck, I'm probably going to (for now) stay with the stock ims, but go up to 265/75/16's. I found a set of Pirelli Scorpions at Tirerack.com for $90 each. I don't think that's all too bad a price, and I've heard nothing but good about them. They're supposed to be a on/off-road sport tire, which sounds good to me. I've also heard about a couple of guys who run the Scorpions in the Baja 500 a while back. I figure if they're good enough for that, then they'll be able to handle the occasional curb...or Honda...whatever. It's the same thing, isn't it?

If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it. If it is broke, dont replace it, upgrade it. And if you think it's broke and it won't come out, make it. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome