Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - My JeepGuy has a new JeepChick
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 09:14 PM
CJDave
Keyboard Implanted

Re: My JeepGuy has a new JeepChick

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] There are probably scads of us who have all had the "perfect" person at an imperfect time. You know what I mean.....they are available; you aren't; then you are available and THEY aren't. It can be sort of frustrating, but at the same time maybe you weren't MEANT for each other.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] What you don't want to do is mistake "availability" for "suitability". When you and Jeepguy were together, was it availability? Or was it really "suitability"? Sometimes in a steady relationship, your scope can narrow to the point where you aren't looking around very much at other opportunities, and now that you CAN look around somewhat, you might be surprised what you might find.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Let this be a time when you DO some looking around, and that way the time won't be wasted, and the little tattered heart can be smoothed over a little.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

CJDave
A Jeep Skunkworks run by Moonguys[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img], buildin' the ultimate SNOJEEP!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome