Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - My JeepGuy has a new JeepChick
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2001, 07:43 PM
bluseman2a

Re: My JeepGuy has a new JeepChick

Missy, I know it hurts now, but the reality is that if you are a true JeepChick, there are MANY JeepMen out there looking for you. I see it on the boards all the time. Men crave a woman who is in tune with their obsessions, and can enjoy their Jeeps with them.

Hell, if you can spot and/or wrench effectively, I would be willing to bet we could have you a proposal of matrimony by sundown tomorrow.

The point I am trying to make here (maybe not so effectively) is that you obviously have some qualities that make you a desirable person. You have worth, regardless of what he says, or timing in your relationship. Get back out there, and have some fun. If you like to Jeep, join a club (even if you don't OWN a Jeep, ladies can ALWAYS get a ride), get out there and have some fun, don't mope around the house. At the very worst, you may meet a JeepMan who has his stuff squared away enough to realize what a find you are.

'83 CJ-7 nothing original but the tub and axle tubes

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome