Off Roading Forums banner

Labor Day Run ???IN.-ILL.-MICH.???

466 views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  ZOOK94 
#1 ·
Did anybody decide on where we will meet for the run? Silver Lake area,Bad Lands? Let me know ,I would like to try out a new area.Thanks RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

#7 ·
Hi Rob,I ordered a 3" heavy duty 5 leaf from Calmini.I need more support in front to hold up my 4.3.Thanks for your help.

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

#8 ·
Hi Ryan,I would love to go there but I dont have enough vacation time to make the trip over a couple of days going and returning.I have signed on for the Uwharrie trip in October,so I will have to find something local.Thank you for the invite,RR

G
#9 ·
ryan-

are you talking about the Great Lakes Four Wheel Assoc. run called D.O.A?? that is the week before Labor Day.

-Mitch
86 samurai
33"BFG, YJ rear 3"rears up front w/breeze droplinks, breeze crossover steering & track bar, DT shocks, locked f&R, 4.16 case, weber, header

#12 ·
Hey RR, the Bedford, IN crew is planning on going to Haspen Acres. If your interested, we would love to have you. If anyone else is interested, let me know and I'll get ya the info.

1988.5 Silver JX, SPOA, 31x10.50's, snorkle, more toy's on the way.
"Tuck in behind me! I'll show you where to crash!"

#13 ·
I would like to try out Haspin acres,its been about 24 years since I was last there.Send me the info please,thanks RR

#16 ·
I will get you the info as quicly as possible. If you can get in touch with smitty808, or dopey, their both going. I'm hoping the whole gang will be there. anyone else interested is more than welcome to come along! It would be great to have a big group of us there!

1988.5 Silver JX, SPOA, 31x10.50's, snorkle, more toy's on the way.
"Tuck in behind me! I'll show you where to crash!"

#17 ·
I will try to make it after work on friday.Are there any food places in town or do I need to pack in some food?,thanks RR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.