Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - what year fsj will suit my needs? what years had what and which one had part time t cases
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-26-2000, 05:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: what year fsj will suit my needs? what years had what and which one had part time t cases

kenny
are you done?
are you sure you are done bithin and moaning??
look i already have a pretty well built rig already with a 360
i am not sure if u leave your back yard or not??, but i know i do, so it is going to take a built rig, regardless if it fullsize of not, i.e. did your ride come with soa? no so what did you do to it?? I call it making a soa which is a modification , the cjs have advantages thats why i have one, not to say that a full size jeep is not good, its that the cj7 has that much more potiental, the trails that i ride on ABSOULTLY no fullsize jeep will fit in, and the ones that are marginal trails, be prepared for complete body damage, (i saw my friend total his truck, denting every piece of metal on the truck and still could not make it were my cj could cause of the trees in the way) ( i had no body damage ). look i have a j10 pick up that i have used off roading, it was great!!!! the places that i wheeled with it but has too many limitaions for my needs!! MAYBE NOT YOUR AREA!
83 cj7 with 40s :P and a slew of mods just like a Soa

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome