Off Roading Forums banner

Man, there is a lot of action here!

430 views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  whitetail204 
G
#1 ·
I am in the process of selling my 3 Dodge 4x4 as we just purchased a 99 Suburban. The Dodge board had about a tenth of the action here! Well, I am anxious to start learning about this vehicle and start making modifications!

#2 ·
Welcome aboard! Lots of good people here with lots of info. Not much has been posted on here that no one has at least been able to help with. Usually at least one person knows how to fix any problem. Need advice on mods? Same situation.

Bonus----no huge pictures at the bottom of the posts...../wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2" lift, 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD stuff/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

G
#3 ·
I know what you mean about the "big" pics. I would like to add a pic to my postings but would like to have directions on how to add the pics and also how to keep the size small and manageable so as to not offend. Thanks!

#4 ·
To keep the picture small you would need to re-size it on your computer via an image program (paint, etc.). If you need help with that, ask and I'll help but for now I'm assuming you know how to use your machine. To put an image in your signature there are 3 easy steps (see below)

1. Make the picture the right size
2. Go to the "test" section (or for that matter here will work) and upload your picture as an attachment. Be sure to write down the file name (the bbs adds to the file name) so it will look like this somenumbers-filename.jpg <-- .jpg is the best format.
3.use this code to make it appear {image}http://bbs.off-road.com/wwwthreads_uploads/FILE NAME.JPG>{/image}
Be sure to change these {} to these [] (same button without the shift key) and change FILENAME.JPG to the accual file name. The [] kind-of hides the code, and for demonstration purposes that wouldn't work now would it?

G
#10 ·
Re: Test

Hey, there you go .By the way this is the kind of response you can expect in here to almost any question or concern. Most of the guys ( and gals ) kick butt in here ,they'll help you out if you got problems or just fishing for opinions before you buy something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.