Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Obtaining my title?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-27-2001, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
toytrk85

Obtaining my title?

Hey all,
I recently bought a used '00 Banshee. The problem is that I'm the third owner. The orginal owner traded the Banshee to the guy I bought the bike off for a Honda Dirtbike, at the time of their transaction the title for the Banshee was was still under lian (sp?). Anyway, he kept the title for the dirtbike and signed a bill of sale stating that upon receiving the Banshee title the dirtbike title will be mailed to the new ownder. Stuipidly he didn't get any contact information. When I bought the 'shee we wrote a bill of sale for the quad and I received the title for the Banshee and the other bill of sale from their transaction. I have the guy's name and all I know was the he was about an hour from Jack Frost. The closest place near me (NJ).

I had once gotten a number to check the Vin# but it didn't work from my house in NJ (it was a PA number). Does anyone know of a number I can call to locate the title? A website? Anything will help. I've decided I want to register this bike and need the title to do so. Thanks for any and all info.

Nick

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome