Off Roading Forums banner

good news, bad news

379 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  CJ-junkie 
#1 ·
About a year ago I post about a lowered renagade thinking it was a 2wd model. today the same vehicle was in front of a body shop with the front end wiped out.

bad news- it happened to a jeepster

good news- I do not have to look at a lowered jeep running the roads.

Oh the driver was O.K. he too hard headed to get hurt.

brownbagg

G
#2 ·
a friend of a friend i know just got his jeep lowered last week and put neon lights on the inside and under the jeep, i was very saddened and the urge to kill the lad came into mind, poor jeep, poor poor jeep, it will never offroad again... :(

(\/)ikey
1988 Wrangler Laredo 4.2L w/5spd Manual
1995 Wrangler 2.5L w/ 5spd Manual-dixie horn

#3 ·
What burns me even more is when people call anything "jeeps". When I was younger, my dad had this 25 year old kid working for him who had a suzuki samurai with ground effects, really tacky chrome & an all bass stereo system. He would always talk about his "jeep", I didn't even own a jeep then and it bothers me, I'm glad he is not around today, or I'd probably strangle him.

G
#5 ·
Talk to the guys @ the body shop, see if they'll let you drive onto the Lowered Jeep (if it's still even considered a Jeep) A pic w/ a tire on the hood would be a great way of expressing your Distaste in his styles.
BJ

"If you chose not to decide, you still have made a Choice" RUSH

#6 ·
Don't bad mouth the Jeep!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif It's not its fault!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

It can be saved/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifand given to a good owner who will lift it up again/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.