Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - TFI - CJDave/TR Need your help
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2000, 02:55 PM
CJDave
Keyboard Implanted

Re: TFI - CJDave/TR Need your help

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img] Here he is and ready to travel[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img] Don't feel too stepped on.....I once witnessed an auto repair class AND their instructor crank a Ford engine for over an hour and all it would do was BANG! when #1 came around. Yep....you guessed it....it was wired in the opposite direction of the firing order on the cap. #1 was right, every thing else was wrong[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]I was working on a project in the shop at the time and felt like I should walk over there and say something, but I really could NOT believe that the instructor could miss a thing like that[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]I figured that it MUST be some other more complex problem; after all, this was COLLEGE[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] transfer case team.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome