Off Roading Forums banner

Recovery Equipment.

313 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Skellator 
G
#1 ·
Found another piece of equipment that I shouldn't leave home without. A disposable camera!
I dropped my wife off this morning and decided to "play" with the Jeep for the half hour before I had to be at work. I should have known better by now./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif. I went to play in a familiar spot and decided to take a short cut out through a newly cleared spot where some development is going in the next year. Started out fine, packed dirt, real safe...
Good thing the front bumper sticks out to act as a bridge or I would have sunk my fan into the mud aswel. The front end just suddenly sank into thick, chunky mud. I was going to work so my only recovery tool was the folding shovel strapped to the roll bar. Thank God that off-roaders have a comunity spirit. Acouple guys in a Chev gave me a yank and set my free. Only a half hour late for work and very muddy shoes. If I only had a camera!

'88 Sahara, 4.2, auto.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.