I am planning on swapping out my 78 manifolds for a set of 83's. I need an intake heater and this was the cheapest way of doing it. Now I was hoping somebody could tell me what all this stuff is!!! I think...
1) O2 sensor
- Anybody think of any use for this? I have no computer.
2) Coolent in and out
- Can someone tell me the flow pattern (front -> back?)? Just cut into the heater line and route thru this?
3) CTO for the EGR
- won't be using this or the EGR. Plating it over and plugging all holes.
4) Anybody know what this is?
5) Same deal. What is it?
6) Intake heater temperature sensor/switch
- Goes to ground when at a particular temperatue? Might use but see #7...
7) Power lead for intake heater
- Anybody know aperage on this? I was planning on just hooking it up to a fused switch off the battery. Simplicity...
Any help with any of these items would be greatly appreciated.
“Most people would die sooner then think - in fact, they do so.”