Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Top Mud Challenge IV 06/23/2001
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2001, 09:16 AM
TEX

Re: Top Mud Challenge IV 06/23/2001

<font color=purple>Yes you do! We're working desperately at this point to try to get at least one more event later this year. Possibly an invitation-only deal (you're on the invite list) with just 6 classes - all side by side "Fast Track". I think I described this on the EZ board for what we planned to do in November. BTW, that event is still not officially "off". Anyway, looking to maybe do one outdoors. Found a facility we can rent for $250 & it has nice bleachers. Only concern is the amount of shutdown. But, the last time they had a mud race there, they ran away from an open field that wasn't utilized. I haven't seen the facility, but suggested that if possible, we could run TOWARD that field & increase shutdown significantly. My promoter thought they only had about 300' total feet of room, but they had a race there with Modifieds & nobody crashed. So, I'm thinking his estimations stink. They did at O'Fallon. He said that was 250-300' & it ended up being over 500' [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Anyhow, thinking August for that, so will let you know if anything comes of it.</font color=purple>

TEX

http://sites.netscape.net/gumboracing

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome