Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - YOU@ShortWheelbase.com - BBS Email setup
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2001, 10:24 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

[email][email protected][/email] - BBS Email setup

After a week long wheeling trip I’m finally back and slowly getting used to the noise and pollution again….

I’m glad to see that you guys are excited about ShortWheelbase.com website. I’ll be adding more functionality to the web site regularly in my spare time. The most obvious now is E-Mail. I can setup a system to associate your BBS username to ShortSheelbase.com ([email protected], [email protected], etc…) There are several ways of doing this. Please vote on the way you like best.

1. Email Redirection: The mail server will forward any mail you receive at [email protected] to your current email address. You will be sending messages using your regular email.

2. Web Email: You will have a totally independent email address to send and receive and you can access it using your web browser.

3. POP Email: You will have a totally independent email address to send and receive and you can access it using your E-Mail client (i.e.: Outlook Express, Netscape etc.)

Let me know what you think & please keep this post on top for a while….

A.B.

If you didn't get stuck, you didn't wheel hard enough...[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome